Head of Marketing: Abundance360 & Abundance Platinum
Abundance360, the flagship leadership program at Singularity Group, curated by Peter Diamandis, is looking for a dynamic and passionate Product Marketing Manager to join our team.
At Abundance360, our mission is to elevate the boldness of leaders so they can tackle the world's grandest challenges. We're searching for a candidate who will breathe life into marketing content, drawing in the trailblazing founders, executives, and investors that make up our global community.
If you're a marketer with a knack for crafting compelling content and a burning desire to make a lasting impact, then we want to talk
- A360 & Platinum Content Marketing: Develop and execute marketing campaigns for A360 events, lead captures, and promotional content for the A360 Summit, and Abundance Platinum while managing the year-round content calendar. Driving leads and pre-qualifying applicants. A360 brand consistency.
- SDR/Hubspot: Build the use of lifecycle stage to track contacts through their lifecycle more effectively (ex. Use SQLs as signifier to qualify for a salesperson to reach out) Manage Hubspot native campaigns to track attribution across campaigns like Workshop or Mastermind campaigns. Create lead scoring. Manage marketing workflows in Hubspot. Funnel management, strategy, and optimization. Work closely with the sales team to learn where our funnel can be improved.
- Program Content Development: Transform workshop, Summit, and member materials from both Abundance360 and Abundance Platinum (a 5-day Longevity program) into compelling marketing content. Turn member stories and member testimonials into compelling content to host on our website.
- Abundance360 Website Management: Keep the Abundance360 site up to date with relevant information. Build lead captures and optins to capture leads from the A360 website throughout the year. Create landing pages for key events like the annual Summit and periodic workshops.
- Singularity University Partnership: Collaborate with Singularity University (Abundance360’s parent company) to synchronize marketing calendars and provide promotional content for A360 andPlatinum programs to be used across various channels.
- 2-4 years of experience as a marketing or campaign manager, preferably in an events company or similar environment.
- Proven track record of project management and collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to create engaging content.
- Proficient in basic design tools such as Canva or Figma.
- Familiar with Hubspot
- Demonstrated understanding of the technological landscape and the work carried out by Abundance360.
- Familiar with Peter Diamandis and his work
- Can demonstrate the use of generative AI tools to support content creation
- The position reports to the Executive Director, Abundance360
- This is an individual contributor position that does not have management responsibilities - but could in the future - according to the needs of the organization
- Working Location: Ideally in the Los Angeles area, but Remote in the U.S. is an option.
Annual Base-Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 depending upon experience (+ annual review)
Profit share: You will earn profit share based on the performance of the programs